At one point, I thought that the next major release I made would be version 2.0, with a SQL backend or something. But that turned out to be hard, so this has some incremental stuff. I might end up porting to KDE4 before going to a different backend, too, just depends on how I feel about things. Thus is open source! :)
- Added board game collection, and data source for BoardGameGeek, using patch from Steve Beattie (requires ruby).
- Added data source for using any GCstar plugin
- Added importers for Griffith, Referencer and Delicious Library
- Added importer for PDF files, using the exempi and poppler libraries (optional)
- Added drag & drop for importing PDF, bibtex, and RIS files
- Added DOI field and searching crossref.org, citebase.org, Bibsonomy, and arxiv.org
- Added command for merging multiple entries, based on a patch from Cyril Dangerville
- Updated CSV importer, IMDb fetcher, and Spanish Ministry of Culture script
- Added option to save image files in a local directory relative to data file
- Added option to save a link to an image file instead of copying it
- Extended the DCOP interface to allow more scripting, including adding and modifying entries
- Experimental barcode scanning with a webcam (use --enable-webcam for the configure script). See Sebastian's website about his patch for more details.
- Added Ukrainian translation, from Serhij Dubyk
Please send all bug reports, comments, etc. to the Tellico mailing list.