Tellico 1.2.14 Released
Tellico 1.2.14 is available. I’ve accumulated several miscellaneous patches over the last two months, so there’s quite a bit in the change log.
- Improved entry updating to work with all collection types.
- Added MARCXML to allowed SRU search formats.
- Fixed bug with MARC stylesheets to work better with embedded XML records.
- Fixed bug with z39.50 search that hid some results.
- Updated isbndb.com search, also allows comic book searches.
- Updated Amazon.com search to allow comic books.
- Updated GCstar importer for new GCstar document format.
- Updated allocine.fr script to version 0.4, from Mathias Monnerville.
- Updated Spanish Ministry of Culture search script, patch from Leopold Palomo Avellaneda.
- Fixed problem with settings not being saved on Fedora.
Posted on September 22, 2007 at 04:45 PM