I've got a pre-release version of Tellico 1.2 available from the download page. If you're willing to try it out, please let me know of any issues or bugs you come across. As always, please back up the data files you care about.
I'd especially appreciate feedback on the HTML export and memory usage since those have been the hot topics of late. I don't expect to be changing any of the strings now, so translators are welcome to send me updates, too.
- Added dialog for downloading new entry templates from kde-files.org
- Added dialog for downloading new scripts (requires gpg)
- Added config options for fonts and colors for entry templates
- Added preset z39.50 server list
- Added auto-completion to filter dialog
- Added scripts for allocine.fr, Spanish Ministry of Culture and Dark Horse Comics, from Mathias Monnerville
- Added 'next' and 'prev' buttons to entry editor.
- Added isbndb.com as a data source
- Added Ant Movie Catalog file importer
- Added dialog to choose from multiple CDDB search responses
- Fields can have default values
- Data sources can be set to overwrite existing data when updating entries.
- Added parser for unmodified CueCat bar code scanner
Significant bug fixes:
- Fixed a couple of memory leaks in the image cache
- Fixed ISBN-13 compliance
- Fixed HTML export to validate and to have better formatting
Minimum KDE version is now KDE 3.4. Minimum Qt version is 3.3. Minimum libxml2 version is 2.6.
This is a pre-release. I haven't updated any of the documentation. It doesn't have any show-stopper bugs that I know of, but there's still a bit of polishing to do before 1.2 is completely ready. Please let me know of any problems.