One of the folks on the Tellico mailing list is writing a script to download information from the Dark Horse Comic website, and he discovered that I had a typo which was preventing the comic book template from showing up in certain parts of the UI. So I need to have a release where his script will be able to work!
- Fixed bug that prevented the comic book template from showing up in config options or importers.
- Fixed z39.50 search to use same character encoding for query as for search results.
- Changed ISO 5426 converter to treat umlaut and diaeresis identically.
- Fixed intermittent crash when exporting HTML and overwriting files.
- Fixed bug with empty groups showing up after deleting entries.
- Updated ru translation.