The next release of Tellico will remove the dependency on cdparanoia's libcdda for the CD information lookup by using an internal copy of some code from cd-discid. I didn't want to introduce too many external dependencies. But this moves me really into the land of black magic, since I have no idea how to access CD-ROM drives.
Evidently, there's a problem with some versions of the linux kernal or glibc header files when including linux/cdrom.h. I found more information from KDE bug #86188 and I added the same workaround to Tellico. I hope that fixes the problem in the pre-release from yesterday.