I got the translation mistake fixed. Now the tarball is up to 1.2+ MB, wow! Adding the btparse library to the source tree is a big part of the increase over the 0.6.x releases, but I've refactored a bunch of stuff. There's still a bunch of weird spaghetti code, but it does seem to work the right way at the moment.
I'll probably wait a couple days for any translators to get a whack at the thing, and for me to polish a bit more, then put out the real release 0.7.
Update: I should have checked more closely. The tarball included a stale libbtparse.a file of about 200k. I fixed and reuploaded the package. My apologies to anyone who happened to be downloading it at the time.