Just like it's been for the last two big releases of Bookcase, a day or two after the release, I find more small annoying bugs. Plus, version 0.6 had an irritating build problem with automake 1.7 which I got fixed. So version 0.6.1 is ready now.
Several small bugs were fixed. The group icon changes back to a folder now, instead of being the "person" icon all the time. Two Bibtexml issues, double encoding on import and wrong namespace on export, are fixed. The UIC variable was fixed, which is import for the *BSD platforms. Finally, for KDE 3.1 and up, Bookcase now uses KAccelManager for setting the keyboard accels on the edit tabs.